Episode 3 - Pop Culture, Guns, and the Garlic Girls
Heeeeeey! We're back! Last week K was sick with the flu and C was dealing with shitty back pain, but we're fucking back and rambling on about guns, porn, Shameless, JLaw, Brendan Fraser (we might have a BF movie marathon soon, honestly), and the breakout stars of the Pyeongchang Olympics ~*~THE GARLIC GIRLS~*~. Also, this episode comes complete with microphone bumps and chair squeaks to boot. Enjoy!
- Can we stop acting like Amy Schumer is even fat OR ugly?
- Jennifer Lawrence comments on 'wearing a revealing dress in the cold'
- Right Wing Super Triggered by Obama Portrait (link to The YoungTurks YouTube video)
- What Ever Happened to Brendan Fraser?
- Florida House declares pornography as a health risk
- People Are Pissed That Florida Lawmakers Declared Porn a Health Risk But Blocked An Assault Weapons Ban
- America's Gun Violence Problem Is a Symptom of Toxic Masculinity (we didn't talk about this one, but we think it's important to share here)
- Why America is the World's Most Uniquely Cruel Society
- All of West Virginia's public schools are closed due to a teacher walk-out over pay
- South Korea's accidental curling superstars THE GARLIC GIRLS!!!!!